Advance Research Chemicals is committed to safety first—of our associates, our customers, our neighbors and our community. We provide continuous and thorough training, working with our Community Partners to stay ahead of the curve. We ensure that all of our Operators are certified to the Hazardous Material Technician level on an annual basis. Our associates are trained prior to entering the workforce on a variety of our protocols and procedures. (Additionally, our safety team hosts monthly meetings for associates in order to continue and improve their safety education.)
ARC is committed to reducing its impact on the environment through its policies, procedures and actions. We have been certified to the ISO 14001:2015 global standard of best practices to help us in our commitment to a sustainable environment. This system focuses on Senior Management Leadership and Continual Improvement. The standard covers the context of the organization, leadership, planning, support, operation, performance evaluation and improvement.
Within the framework of our EMS we commit to achieving these goals of reducing our impact by:
- Identifying materials, process, products and wastes that cause or may cause pollution
- Implementing measures to avoid, reduce or control pollution where technically and economically viable
- Complying with applicable environmental laws, regulations, codes of practice and other environmental requirements to which the company subscribes.
- Achieving and maintaining compliance, we will develop and maintain management systems for identifying relevant requirements and for monitoring performance of related activities
- Continually enhancing and improving the EMS to ensure that it is appropriate and effective for helping us achieve our environmental objectives and targets
- Ensuring that the EMS is documented, implemented, maintained and communicated to all persons working for or on behalf of the organization and is available to the public
- USP & GMP
- Federal & State Compliant
- ISO 9001 – View Certificate (PDF)
- SOCMA – Chemstewards
- Oklahoma Minority Supplier Development Council
- National Minority Business Council + Extension
Advance Research Chemicals is committed to ensuring the safety, health and protection of all people and our global environment. As required by the Conflict Minerals provisions of the Dodd-Frank Wall street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, HR 4173, Section 1502 (“Conflict Minerals Act”), ARC will request certification from our suppliers to confirm that their supply of materials do not contain conflict minerals that directly or indirectly finance or benefit armed groups in the Democratic Republic of the Congo or an adjoining country.
ARC continuously takes action to the extent practical to attempt to ensure that minerals from the conflict region do not enter our supply chain, including obtaining reliable certificates of origin for all materials that might possibly originate in conflict areas or an adjoining country.
In addition, ARC adheres to the Code of Conduct established by the Responsible Business Alliance (RBA, formerly EICC). The Code of Conduct can be found here.